Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

Buyapowa!!

I thought I'd talk to you all about a little thing called Buyapowa. I first saw this on Miss BB's
blog and youtube channel. It's a similar idea to Groupon and Living Social except most of what you can buy are beauty products! Yay!

The idea is that there are four things you can buy at any one time and the more people that buy the lower the price is! There's the added bonus that if you bring other people to the site who also buy, then you might get the item free (not that I envisage this happening to me any time soon).

The website I admit looks a bit cheesy but you can get some really good things at cheap prices. They have had GHD's for about £70, loads of Liz Earle products and all brands of make up! The reason I've recently got excited about it again is because right now they have the Katy Perry perfume for £17 pound!! Less than half price!

I received this perfume from my boyfriend for my birthday last year and I've had to save it so I don't run out because I couldn't afford to buy any more. Everything about it is great- the bottle is so different from any other and the smell is sweet but fruity. I think it's perfect for going out and in the evenings but as Buyapowa have such a great deal I'll be able to wear it all the time now!!



Has anybody else tried Buyapowa and what do you think?? I'm looking forward to my new perfume coming!!

Loads of Love

Lauren


P.S Shipping is only £1.50!!! Bargain!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...