Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

What's in my bag?....






 I've tagged myself for this as I love this tag and always enjoy a good nosy in other people's bags!

I'll start with the bag itself- a TK Maxx special. If I need a bag or shoes the first place I always look is TK Maxx. This one is a fairly new purchase from last month. I'd found that none of my other bags fit everything in plus my lunch when I'm at work. Hopefully this one is going to last me through until the summer. It's really two bags in one. The inner one clips in so you can either have it extra large or a smaller accross-body bag. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!






Here's a peek at everything that I manage to fit in it (most of which I don't use on a daily basis)!


I carry way too much with me, but I can't help feeling like I will need it at somepoint! In fact there are only 3 things I every definitely check for with my little mantra before I leave the house; phone, money and keys. If I desperately need anything else I can buy it (money) I have my phone for emergencies and keys to get back in the house!

I don't even wear lipstick to work but for some reason I have many lip products in my bag- just in case I end up going anywhere lip products make me feel  more 'made-up'. I am ashamed by how many I carry day-to-day though!! Don't judge me!






 The products include Lush bubblegum lip scrub, Collection 2000 cream puff gloss (amazing staying power) my sample of Jane Iredale stain from the February Jolie Box along with TWO lipstains that I picked up in a set of four from TK Maxx (told you I love that shop) and my 'never without it' lip balm.

Even with all those lip beauties I manage to fit in my I-Pod- sorry I'm old school no I-Pod touch or I-Phone. Some perfume samples of CK Shock to keep me smelling sweet whatever I'm doing. I also carry Impulse body spray (so cheap but very 1999).

 I have my bag foundation which is a Virgin Vie powder foundation for touch ups. There's also my kindle, my strawberry shaped laptop mouse- I'm at my mum's for Mother's Day so my brother, me and our respective partners all like to laptop it up around the table and the Avon book I've brought to see if my mum wants anything.

The only last bits are L'Occitane hand cream and some anti-bacterial hand gel which has almost run out, a bobble for when my hair gets annoying as it always does and two sets of keys, one for my house and one for my mum and dad's.
.



When it's all in my bag (which when I see it all spread out, I can't believe it can all fit) there is still loads of room! Amazing, maybe I need more bits and bobs to carry around with me?!?





Please tell me I am not the only one walking around with random bits in my bag? Please?!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your not alone - I have lots of random stuff in my bag! the TKmax bag is lovely!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment...