Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

New Skincare

I'm back after a little break- I'm pretty sure most new bloggers lose a bit of heart after a short while when they don't have a million people viewing their blogs. However I have come to the realization that it doesn't matter if people don't read what I write as long as I like doing it!

So here we go again (on my own)...

I've been doing my usual trawling of TK Maxx. I'm actually a bit embarrassed about how often I go in here (more than once a week) but I just love it! Today I noticed some more unusual products in that they had Korres!



Now I'm not sure but I think it's a body wash and lip butter that are the two big sellers but I saw a lovely cleansing water. Now that my Bioderma and Himilayan Milliclar (spelling)?! have been used up I'm in the market for another easy-use cleansing water and this just fits the bill.



Here is a bit of blurb:

"A soap free, three in one water that removes everyday impurities, face and eye make up while also toning the skin. The organic white tea extract is a rich source of polyphenols which demonstrate strong antioxidant action. Hamamelis extract, due to its astringent action, tightens skin pores, while soothing and calming the skin. The use of natural cleansing agents ensures excellent compatibility with the eyes and skin."

 It is suitable for all skin types and I'm hoping for a refreshing wash that doesn't dry me out. I'm going to try it for the first time tonight and will update you tomorrow with what I think. This cost £7.99 but I think it retails for £16 full price so not really a cheap product either way! They also had some body wash and another cleanser- a milk, I think but this is the only thing that caught my eye.

Has anyone else seen anything of interest in TK Maxx lately??


Lots of Love
Lauren XxXxX



P.s now I've been using this for a little while I really like the freshness of it but have found that it is a little drying and so probably more for slightly oily skin. I've contemplated leaving it until the weather gets hotter and I need a nice refreshing cleanser but as yet, I'm still using it nightly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...