Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas Haul

Hello! For my first post I thought I would stick with something simple... a Christmas haul! I'm not wanting to show off, I just like to watch and read these from other people so here it is!
I didn't ask for anything as I love surprises and my family and friends know me so well as it's everything I would have asked for!


All my lovely gifts












My main presents were the GHD Scarlet box (amaze)! from my boyfriend and some driving lessons from my Mum and Dad (I've got to do it sometime) plus lovely Aussie hair care, Label M resurrection Style Dust, Stella McCartney perfume, cosy mittens amongst everything else!


I was really spoilt this Christmas and I hope you were too! If you want me to review any of my presents then let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...